Thursday, April 05, 2007

I love Target, hate migraines.

I am finally up and amongst the living today. This morning I woke up with one of the worst migraines I have had in a long time. One of those when even the dark house with every blind shut still hurts your head. Thank goodness though, I'm finally feeling better. Matthew has enjoyed a bit of a Backyardigans marathon because of it.


This past week must be catching up to me. I have been staying up too late and trying to do everything by myself. House projects, and other things. I think this is finally my body's way of saying, "Um, hello.... I need a bit of a break, and while your at it how about a real coke from McDonald's instead of that diet pepsi stuff you switched me too?"

Does Target read my mind?? I get an email from them every morning. I know, surprising to some of you I'm sure. ;)

This morning was about free shipping on patio furniture. It is almost freaky how they do this to me, and it isn't the first time. I wish that instead of sending me the email they would just send along a little note that said, "Hey Kerry, for being such an incredible customer over the years, here is a gift card with unlimited dollar amount. Pick yourself out an awesome table set." I mean, really.... I don't even want the expensive one! LOL. It would be so easy!

With our great weather lately, wishing I could eat lunches and dinners outside with the kids and probably the fact that I'll have company on Easter day, I have had patio furniture on the mind lately. This one especially:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/602-6926956-3479050?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000BFI9PM

I'm thinking and hoping that the next time I have to open the Tylenol bottle, a little Target genie will pop out and grant my wish. Hey, it helps to pass the day a little quicker you know? ;)

Now I think I might actually go GET that coke.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that patio set too.

What happened to the photo of the day? :(

Maddy said...

Oh man, I hope you got that coke! And I ditto "anonymous" -- where are the pictures! I need pictures!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww Kerry! You KNOW if I could have delivered a Coke to you I would!!! Hope youre feeling better!

laura said...

hope you are feeling better, kerry! love that patio set. did you get it?? ;)