Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today was a pretty good day, and it went by so fast. I went out and did a lot of errands, and got a lot accomplished. Before I knew it, it was time to pick up the kids from school, then off to church for activity day. I had the boys with me tonight. Talk about fun, fun, fun. It is a thing for girls, in which I am one of the leaders, so I have to be working with them. The boys sat pretty well in the back of the room for awhile.

You would not believe the amount of messages left on my answering machine lately. Normally the box doesn't fill up for a long time, in fact I think months can go by without having to delete any of them. UNTIL little friends start calling for Megan. I swear, they leave messages longer than if Megan was actually talking to them. Or... some of the conversations end up on the machine because the phone got picked up late. All in all, I think there were 3 10 minute long messages for Megan on there. All deleted and I have a clean and empty mailbox again. :)

How do I know this? Three, count them... three people told me today when I saw them that my machine was full when they tried to call. It's crazy.

As you can tell there is absolutely nothing going on here. No random thoughts, or anything. I did however make it to the scrapbook store today, so hopefully I'll have time to do some work later tonight and post some things. :)

Later!

No comments: