Saturday, April 07, 2007

horses with humor!






OH.




MY.




Gosh!

I had to post these tonight since tomorrow is Easter, and we'll be having company over.
Today when we went to the stable I pulled up to THIS. I just laughed so hard. What a cutie! (for non horse people, they can see through these fly masks. I had to tell the boys that it was a good thing and somebody wasn't being mean by putting something over the horse's eyes. It just means that it is summer and the horses don't get bothered by flies in their eyes. )
I had one on my horse years ago, but I have never seen ones like this!!! I can't tell you how cute these were! I found myself talking and looking into these 'fake eyes' instead of where the real horse's eyes were. I was trying to explain to these horses that I was laughing with them and not at them. ;) - I didn't want to hurt their feelings. ;)
However since they were such good sports, they earned a few extra carrot treats.
Trevor named this one "Hollywood" because, well you know.... he is wearing sunglasses. LOL!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious!

Mike

Lisa said...

that is funny!!! never seen one of those either!

Dustin said...

Love it! And I love Trevor's name! PERFECT!

Michelle said...

THAT IS A CRACK UP!!

Side note. Peter and I got in an 'arguement' a long time ago about those fly masks. He INSISTED they couldn't see out of them. Um...dear...they are the smartest animals on the planet (no offense) I'm pretty sure they need to see sh%T hahahaha

Naturally, I was right :)

laura said...

oh - that is FUNNY! :D

Anonymous said...

F

U

N

N

Y
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

That shaded horse is awesome!
Love the nickname for him!