Monday, April 02, 2007



YES! I have a SON! - and he brings me flowers. Before she mentions it, I have another son who will be tomorrow's picture of the day. :p (Maddy keeps me in check, although she doesn't realize yet that boys seem to RUN from the camera, which is why I always have pictures of Megan, who runs TOWARD the camera.) I promise there is no favoritism going on, which is why I think I need to do a page someday about this very thing. If I ever hear, "Why aren't there more pictures of ME???" I'm going to show my boys the hundreds of pictures of them that are blurry, or have a hand over their face, or they think they are being silly and making funny faces that make me grouchy.

******

Today we went to the park. I have another little boy over today, and the weather was pretty nice. Since getting his new bike, Matthew has found freedom and asks me ALL THE TIME if he can go for a ride around the block.

We stopped at the park for awhile, where he found a bunch of bushes with flowers on them. He yanked this one out of the ground, fell on his butt from pulling it so hard, and brought it over to me. Awww. Nothing is cuter than a little fist with a flower in it. :)

Oh, and notice the little tiny hairs that are finally coming back on his head?!?!?

5 comments:

Maddy said...

YEAY! Cute, sweet picture! And I totally understand the picture thing. Ellie has a GAZILLION!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

awww cute pic! i love bouquets from younglings!! enjoy :)

Lisa said...

very cute!! you know--you could show how your boys dress up in pink like some other mother's do!! wink, wink!

Anonymous said...

CUTE KERRY! My girls don't know it but they pick me weeds. They think they are flowers but it's the thought that counts right?

laura said...

awww - how sweet! :)