Saturday, April 28, 2007

blades of glory



I was invited by a friend to go see a movie today, plus I was lucky enough to find a sitter.

We went to see Blades Of Glory. I have been looking forward to this movie since I saw the trailer a long time ago! Oh my gosh, it was so funny!!!

Sometimes you just have to love dumb humor!! Just looking at Will Ferril makes me laugh, and I love John Heder ever since seeing Napoleon Dynamite the second time. That movie changed my life. I probably qoute from it once a day.

So these two together I knew would make for a funny movie. Add to that the funniest story ever from my friend right before we left. I was already in tears in the parking lot before the movie. It requires a visual, so if you see me sometime be sure to ask. It was like a Seinfeld moment!

I loved that Jenna Fischer (the office) and Amy Poehler (SNL) were in this too.

Anyway, funny stuff. I'm so glad I got to see it in the theater and glad to have gotten out today.

The weather... holy cow, what is up with this and did anybody expect it? When we got out of the movie there was a wall of dirt. Usually something that you see during monsoon season around here. It was a storm that came in fast, and now we are getting sprinkles! Yessss! <-- see.... Napoleon Dynamite. ;)

I'm going to go enjoy watching the storm. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the love of G*D! What happens in 8 days?????

Well, now it's probably 5....


:)

Maddy said...

I've heard it was funny -- glad you got out and had some fun :) :)

But now I have to hear the funny story!

And the weather -- that storm was HORRIBLE, but I loved how cool it was this evening. We went out and rode bikes.

OH! Look for an e-mail tomorrow. I'm pumping (TMI) right now, so I'm jsut surfing the blogs.

Unknown said...

LOL at Karen!

Thanks for the review! We'll probably wait for it to come to video. That storm was so weird!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHH! LUCKY<-----Napoleon! I haven't seen this yet but have been dying to!