Monday, April 16, 2007



Since the blogging nazi is at it again (you know who you are! Heehee!) I am updating. Even though I really have nothing to update.

Ever since Piper moved in, my life revolves around making sure I take her outside once an hour. When I'm not doing that, I think I am reading every bit of house breaking information on the internet. Did you know that you are supposed to take them out five minutes after playing, sleeping, eating or drinking??? What else do they do?!?!

Last night was a good night. No accidents. Then first thing this morning, she went out. Of course then after that.... two accidents on the floor. Ugh. They are poop machines, I swear.

I'm obsessed with this right now, so I'm not going anywhere, not doing anything exciting, and have nothing else going on in my life! haha!

Megan did ride her bike to school this morning for the first time. This is some special week for helmet safety and bike riding. Guess who couldn't find her helmet? I did follow her to school just to make sure she did ok. It is quite a ride for her. She said she loved it though, and maybe she'll do this for the rest of the school year. Which.... isn't much longer! I think one more month! That is SO hard to believe.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I blogged too. Mine was super boring though. It was, in a way, about the blog nazi so maybe she'll feel extra special.

That is one cute dog. I always think I want a dog, then I read about poop, and it passes HAHAHAH NO PUN INTENDED!

Maddy said...

Thanks for blogging! Love your puppy! Puppies are worse than new babies, I swear! Hope you get some sleep soon.

Lisa said...

that puppy is too cute!