Monday, April 30, 2007

back into the groove, and boy do I like it there.


Woop! Woop! Two pages done from last night and this morning. I think I have officially killed that Anna Griffin paper because it is one of my favorites since it came out. I have used it in some way in three layouts from this year.

Someday my kids will look through albums and say, "Hey 2005 was the year of Chiffon Bazzill, 2006 was the year of the big flowers, and 2007 is the year of Anna Griffin." Hey, I guess if I like something I might as well beat it into the ground right?

I think if you click on the page you can see the journaling.

I have a couple more pages to work on today since I have a deadline for Devine Memories. I got some cool stuff to work with this month, so I can't wait to start. (Nothing like putting it off until the last moment though.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing those pages. Snuggling with Trevor is one of my favorite things too!

Mike

Michelle said...

WOW. she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!

love both pages! Now pass me some of that scrappin jew jew (okay how do you freaking spell that????)

Lisa said...

yay!! those are awesome pages!!! the pics are terrific as usual!