Tuesday, April 03, 2007

look! Another son! Yes, I have TWO!



My OTHER son... for Maddy. ;)

I couldn't believe how big this guy looks in this picture. That is one cool looking 1st grader.

Nothing new and exciting here. Matthew and I made it out to Target earlier today. I was so excited to have found TWO more cars from the movie Cars. These things seem to be off the shelf as soon as they are unpacked at the store. I have to say that Matthew is pretty lucky to have a mom that has this compulsive disorder of feeling like when I collect something, I HAVE to have them all. My friend Jayme is the same way, and we are trying to cover as many Targets in the Phoenix metro area to find them all.

Today I found Boost and Snot Rod. It was a very happy day. Happy also because Matthew has spent hours playing with them. I let him think the cars are for him, but I love them. ;)

Easter. Man, I thought I was ready for Easter. I'm not. I still have to go out and buy a few more things for the kids. I tell you that I am *this close* to blowing the whole E.B. thing. I won't, and I'll be glad I didn't by Easter morning, but it sure would make things much easier right now.

Speaking of Easter... when exactly did Good Friday become called "spring holiday?"

4 comments:

Lisa said...

matthew is too cute! and big! i can still hear him call me miss lisa!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Maddy only gives you crap, because she forgot to mention, for a while, that SHE has a son! Of course, now, he has a face, a name and a personality, but, for a while, I didn't even know he existed, because all she talked about was Ellie! Remember, Maddy?? LOL
"Spring Holiday" is what the schools have to call Good Friday, to appease the anti-religious zealots, as well as calling a Halloween party, at school, a "fall celebration" for the anti-devil worshipers who confuse a fun day with devil worshipping day!
Gosh, I'm so glad that the words politically and correct somehow found a way to be together!! Heaven forbid we just call it like it is -- somebody might have to call a lawyer, if we did that!!!
Kaelene

Maddy said...

HANDSOME! He looks so grown up :(

And I totally hear you on the boy pictures! Although nate is usually charging the camera.

Supah dupah cute!

And PHTTTT! to Kaelene.

laura said...

your kids are too cute!

we are running all over town looking for the mcdonald's happy meal wizard of oz toys. i feel your pain about the cars toys! ;)