Sunday, April 29, 2007

horse love.



A super duper quick one that I did last night during CSI. :)

I still love these pictures of Megan, and quite timely since we went to riding lessons again yesterday morning.

I'm trying to get back into the groove with scrapping this week. I have taken too much time off from it since Mike has been out of town. By the end of the day I'm way too tired to do anything scrap related. I missed it though, so it made me realize again how much I enjoy this hobby.

I'm even working on another one today, so hopefully I'll post that one later.

Happy weekend! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Kerry! I cannot wait to see Blades of Glory! Tammi

Maddy said...

Glad you got some scrapping done! Let's see another one :)

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

jen paddack-hyde said...

glad to see you scrapping:) Great layout!! I love those big photos you use...haven't found anywhere here in Monterey to get good large photos without paying a fortune:P

jen paddack-hyde said...

ha ha..I tagged you...;)

http://jenpaddackhyde.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE Layout Kerry!